Director of Worship, Diocese of Venice in Florida
Diocese of Venice in Florida â€“ Venice, FL
The Diocese of Venice in Florida is seeking a full-time Director of Worship who is dedicated to promoting and supporting liturgical life throughout the Diocese. The successful candidate oversees coordination of liturgical and sacramental policy and functions as a spokesperson in liturgical matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Director of Music and Cathedral Staff to plan and coordinate diocesan liturgies as well as train and assist with the ongoing development of parish professionals and volunteer liturgical and musical ministers.
- Serves as an advisor regarding Church Art and Architecture.
- Overseas Sacramental Policies and Guidelines and makes recommendations for update.
- Works directly with the Bishop and acts as a liaison to parishes in preparation for Bishopâ€™s visits.
- Advanced degree in liturgy or related field with specialization in liturgical studies, liturgy and music or equivalent.
- A practicing member of the Catholic Church
- Familiarity with liturgical resources including ritual books of Roman Rite, episcopal ceremony and contemporary liturgical law and practice.
Please respond by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary history. Only those candidates which satisfy the qualifications will be contacted.
Print this entry