by phayre | October 19, 2016 10:50 am
Job Title: Part- Time Spanish Teacher, St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic School Naples, FL
Reports to: Principal/Assistant Principal
Private, Catholic School in Naples FL seeks a full-time Spanish teacher beginning immediately.
• Prepares comprehensive lesson plans and instructs students using a variety of teaching strategies which incorporate diocesan curriculum and Catholic teaching.
• Creates an environment of learning and adjusts plans and goals to meet the needs of the students.
• Evaluates, monitors and tracks students’ performance
• Possesses a high degree of knowledge in the field of Spanish and is able to convey standard concepts, practices, and procedures clearly and accurately
• Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
• Performs a variety of tasks throughout the school day to include classroom management, prayers before each class period and extra instruction as appropriate
• Works under the general supervision of the Assistant Principal and Principal but is responsible for maintaining professional standards in accordance with Parish and Diocesan policies and in alignment with Catholic social teachers in the classroom and school
• Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and latitude
• Interacts with parents and guardians in a professional and positive manner
• Maintains a high level of computer and technology skill; strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Performs other duties such as covering lunchroom, morning duties, etc.
• Assists teachers in their classrooms on days when Spanish classes are not schedules
• Bachelor’s Degree and Certification
• 5-7 years teaching experience, preferably in the Spanish language
To apply for this position please send resume to email@example.com.
We will only contact those resumes for whom we have further interest.
Source URL: http://dioceseofvenice.org/employment/spanish-teacher-st-elizabeth-seton-catholic-school/
Copyright ©2017 Diocese of Venice unless otherwise noted.