Parish Finances can be an onerous task, and we are here to help. We now offer subscriptions to Parish Accounting Services through our new Parish Accounting Services Department (PAS), exclusively available to Parishes within the Diocese of Venice.
PAS serves the needs of Parishes within the Diocese of Venice by providing pastors and staff with direct hands-on accounting services to support and manage their parish operations. Using an efficiency model of handling multiple entities, PAS has the ability to complete the tasks of monthly accounting work at a significant cost savings to the Parish. The task of hiring and training new staff is eliminated, providing smooth continuous handling of financial information in a secure trusted environment.
PAS Services include but are not limited to:
- Monthly financial statements
- Annual budget process with the Pastor/Principal
- Weekly cash balance reports
- Online payment options
- Various reports related to parish financial activity
- Accurate and timely processing of Parish accounting transactions
- Reconciliation of balance sheet general ledger accounts
- Consultation and advice as needed
- Other accounting projects as needed
To subscribe, or for more information, contact:
Michael Akers, Director