The following are recommended activities for Catholics during the Fortnight for Freedom:
- Pray that the governing authorities would uphold religious liberty, traditional marriage, the dignity of human life, and other key issues such as immigration reform and the need for more humanitarian services. (To here to view prayer resources).
- Click here to view educational resources.
- To find out more on the issue of conscience protection go to http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/religious-liberty/conscience-protection/index.cfm.
- Download and read the Fortnight for Freedom Reflections published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops by going to http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-action/religious-liberty/fortnight-for-freedom/fortnight-for-freedom-reflections.cfm.
- Check out the latest action alerts and write/email to Congress opposing the HHS Mandate and calling for greater conscience protections for religious individuals and institutions.
- Join the Diocese of Venice on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dioceseofvenice for news, updates, and opportunities to have your voice heard.
- Text the work “FREEDOM” to 377377 to receive the latest updates from the USCCB regarding the most important issues related to the Fortnight.