Synod on Synodality Listening Sessions
As part of the Diocesan Phase for the XVI Ordinary General Assembly of Bishops, “For a Synodal Church: Communion, Participation, and Mission,” as requested by His Holiness Pope Francis, the Diocese of Venice will be holding various Listening Sessions.
All are invited for an evening Listening Session about the Catholic Church and your relationship with it. All sessions will take place from 6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. on the following dates and locations listed below and on the registration page. In order to allow everyone the chance to participate please select the one location most convenient to you.
- Wednesday, February 9, St. Thomas More Parish, 2506 Gulf Gate Drive, Sarasota; (Eng.)
- Wednesday, February 16, Epiphany Cathedral, 350 Tampa Ave. W. Venice (Eng./Sp.);
- Tuesday, February 22, Ss. Peter and Paul the Apostles Parish, 2850 75th St. W., Bradenton (Eng.);
- Thursday, March 3, St. Andrew Parish, 2628 Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral (Eng./Sp.);
- Monday, March 14, St. John XXIII Parish, 13060 Palomino Lane, Fort Myers (Eng.);
- Wednesday, March 16, Sacred Heart Parish, 211 W. Charlotte Ave., Punta Gorda (Eng.);
- Thursday, March 24; St. Elizabeth Seton Parish, 5225 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples (Eng./Sp.);
- Monday, March 28, St. John the Evangelist Parish, 625 111th Ave. N., Naples (Eng.);
- Monday, May 9, St. Catherine Parish, 820 Hickory St., Sebring (Eng./Sp.);
- Monday, May 16, St. Agnes Parish, 7775 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples (Eng.);
- Monday, May 23, Our Lady Queen of Heaven Parish, 355 S. Bridge St., LaBelle (Eng./Sp.).
Eng. – English Sp. – Spanish
To assist with planning, kindly confirm your attendance by registering at https://dioceseofvenice.regfox.com/2022-synod-listening-sessions.
For any questions regarding the Listening Sessions, please email email@example.com.